Monday, December 29, 2014

Review and Swatches: Sephora Rouge Infusion Lip Ink (and some extras!)

I've been to quite a few different Christmas/holiday events in the past couple of weeks and wanted to share some of my looks with you as well as a review on Sephora's Rouge Infusion Lip Duo that my bestest friend bought me for Christmas. This set was exclusively sold for Christmas so I don't think you can find it anymore but they sell the full sizes of both of these colors for $14 each at Sephora. 
 The packaging was super cute, one deluxe sized lip ink and one full sized lip ink were included with a description on the back.
 The colors I got are Fuchsia Concentrate (full size) and Red Essence
 She also bought me a color I've been lusting after forever. I haven't worn it yet but I already know I love it. It's Kat Von D's Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in A-Go-Go and it's a bright matte orange. I'm in love.
 Here are the swatches of all three lip colors she bought me:
 As you can see the lip inks do not dry to a matte finish like the Kat Von D lipstick does. The truly are an "ink". They are lightweight and spread out evenly on the lips, but they are quite slippery and their lasting power isn't the greatest. They look amazing for pictures, though. The scent is indescribable and very unusual to me...but not necessarily bad. Here is Red Essence:

(Sorry about the iPhone quality)
 And here is Fuchsia Concentrate, my favorite of the two:

Overall, I absolutely love this gift. Here are the full makeup looks from both nights:






XO Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment