Monday, January 12, 2015

Review: Wet N Wild Fuchsia with Blue Pearl Lipstick

Hello there everyone! I have another lipstick review for you, this one cost me $1.29 at CVS!!! It's Wet N Wild's Fuchsia with Blue Pearl lipstick. The color is exactly what the name says it is. I've seen it on Pinterest before as a dupe for various limited edition Mac lipsticks. The closest dupe was in Mac's Barbie Collection, I believe. I don't have any pink Mac lipsticks to show you guys a comparison but I can tell you what I think of this lipstick on its own.

The Packaging: Pretty basic, plastic, not very appealing. The lipstick itself doesn't go all the way down in the tube so it will most likely get messy. For $1.29, I really didn't expect too much out of packaging.

Texture and Pigmentation: This is superrrrrr creamy! And the pigmentation is amazing for a cheap lipstick. Because of the creaminess the longevity obviously won't be too great, but it's not bad. It has no scent and doesn't feel heavy on the lips but does feel a little slippery.


I honestly love how this looks on me and the "blue pearl" can only be seen in certain lights in the tube and on my hand but not really on the lips. The blue undertone, however, makes this easy to wear with blue. It also makes my teeth look bright. I had to reapply it a few times the night I wore it but, overall, I was very happy with the color payoff and consistency. I recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap, good fuchsia.

XO Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment