Thursday, November 6, 2014

Welcome!

Hello fellow beauty lovers!

My name is Alyssa and I've recently realized that I get way more excited about makeup than most of my friends. So I wanted to create a blog to share my love with others who also have this obsession. Most of the makeup I own is relatively inexpensive/drugstore items. I try to find the best bang for my buck as I am a poor graduate student in the middle of an unpaid internship. Sometimes I get giftcards to Sephora though, so that's when you'll see the more expensive items. I notice that a lot of "beauty on a budget" bloggers tend to share more mid-range priced items instead of low-range. I'm here to tell you the truth about drugstore products and hope you enjoy some of them as much as I do (some of my finds can literally save your wallet). I can't wait to get started :)

XO Alyssa



Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment